Appointment Process for Agents and Agencies
CPro appoints professional agencies that are looking for innovative solutions for their insured’s workers compensation needs. Our proven marketing programs and team will help you grow your business – we never sell direct.
CPro does not work with everyone. Only proven and professional agents that express interest in working together to solve their insured’s needs are chosen.
In order to become an appointed producer, we require the following items:
- A completed and signed Producer Application agreement
- A copy of your E & O Declarations page including carrier name, policy period, limits and deductible
- A copy of the resident license for the agency and the resident license for the designated responsible producer
- A list of the states where the agency holds non-resident licenses
- A completed W-9
- A completed EFT transfer form
We need completed documents to schedule a phone interview to complete the application process.
View our Producer Agreement for CPro Associates.
Have questions? Call us! 972-598-0400 or Email us at email@example.com.